CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- Description'The definitive guide to London's architecture' INDEPENDENT London has an unrivalled richness of architecture, from its squares and houses to its palaces and churches. This is the only guide to cover all of London's building history, from its Roman foundation to the massive expansion of the nineteenth century which made London the largest city on earth.
- Author BiographyEdward Jones (Author) Edward Jones is a Director in the London based practice of Dixon Jones Ltd. With his partner Jeremy Dixon, he has been architect to numerous arts projects in London, most notably the Royal Opera House, the National Portrait Gallery and the east wing of the National Gallery. He has taught extensively in North America, Ireland and Britain, and the work of his practice has been widely published and exhibited. Mr Jones lives in London with his wife and three children. Christopher Woodward (Author) Christopher Woodward was Sir Banister Fletcher Lecturer in architecture at University College London. He writes architectural criticism and is the author of several guides to the buildings of European cities.
- Author(s)Christopher Woodward,Edward Jones
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Content Note1100
- Weight1328 g
- Width139 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.