All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.33Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide seeks to meet the need, often expressed in the 1990s, for an assessment of the Commonwealth. It has a succinct section on its historical background and gives attention symbols and to the People's Commonwealth of voluntary organizations, sports and business. It highlights critical questions of balance that have emerged between the relative roles of governments and official agencies, voluntary associations, and private business.
- Author BiographyW. DAVID MCINTYRE OBE is Emeritus Professor of History at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand. Author of twelve books on Commonwealth and New Zealand history which include Colonies into Commonwealth, (1966), and British Decolonization, (1998), he was also Correspondent for the New Zealand International Review.
- Author(s)W. David McIntyre
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/07/2001
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight353 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.