All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Guide to the Rock Art of the Matopo Hills Zimbabwe is an essential book for anyone visiting these hills of western Zimbabwe and for those with an interest in rock art. Copies of the paintings by Janet Duff bring the art to life. It discusses the lifestyle and beliefs of the Stone Age hunter-gathers who painted on the rocks, as well as considering the art itself and its interpretation. It concludes with a description of the major sites in the Matopop hills.
- Author(s)Elspeth Parry
- Date of Publication05/10/2002
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBulawayo
- Country of PublicationZimbabwe
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight94 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.