All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionSince the Super Bowl era began with the Green Bay Packers winning the inaugural title in January 1967, the National Football League has created a rich and exciting history. With memorable games featuring storied franchises, the last half a century has provided excitement and emotion, rivalries and surprises, all on the journey to becoming Super Bowl champion. In 'A Guide to the Stadia of the National Football League' - a concise and photographic look at the stadia of the NFL, the arenas where the great games have been contested is shown. The guide covers the history of these great venues along with a breakdown of the table features of each stadia which distinguishes them and makes them unique from the other venues across the league. Whether a diehard NFL fan or a casual spectator to the sport, enjoy the teams, history and stadia of 'America's Game'.
- Author BiographySteve Jerome is the archetypal sports fan. A geography graduate from the University of Brighton, Steve now resides in Western Australia with his wife. His passion for the NFL has seen him travel around the US taking in the cities, stadia and sites associated with 'America's Game'.
- Author(s)Steve Jerome
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.