All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of the popular 2008 guidebook, with updates to the previous entries and 25 new buildings added, that will have the readers exploring all of Montreal.
- Author BiographyNancy Dunton is a Consultant at the Centre for Contemporary Architecture (CCA) in Montreal. Formerly Head of University and Professional Programs at the center, she has worked on architectural projects and management of organizations such as Heritage Montreal. Helen Malkin has worked on exhibition and publications for the CCA for more than twenty years and is currently Special Consultant to the Director. She worked with Douglas & McIntyre on The 60s: Montreal Thinks Big and more recently with Lars Muller on Sense of the City.
- Author(s)Helen Malkin,Nancy Dunton
- PublisherDouglas & McIntyre
- Date of Publication22/10/2016
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDouglas & McIntyre
- Content NoteColor photos throughout, Maps
- Weight414 g
- Width120 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.