All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionWe attend life-enhancing seminars, listen to inspirational audio programs, and read dozens of self-help books by amazing people. No doubt when you leave these seminars or finish that latest book or audio program, you have a spring in your step, a smile on your face, and a brand new zest for life. Yet, unfortunately for many, the feeling doesn't last. This is the point where you ask yourself, How can I apply all I learned from that seminar/audio program/book to my world? This book is about bridging the gap between business and spirituality. I'm just an ordinary woman, in an ordinary job, living in ordinary suburbia, so if I can do this, you can, too! It is possible to bring your spirituality to the office, so that you don't have to be a Buddhist monk, a Yoga instructor, or a New Age storeowner to live within your center every day. All of this is meant to help you, and remind you that, in fact, you are your own guru. Dawn Staszak has been working in the office environment for over nineteen years including commercial and n-profit, large and small companies, both as a permanent and temporary employee. She graduated from DeVry University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Sales and Marketing. She also holds two Associate degrees and five certifications including Office Management, Word Processing, and Executive Secretarial studies. In the workplace, she has taught Microsoft Word and Excel classes, taken Corporate Management Training workshops, and completed several business software classes. She is currently a Senior Administrative Assistant in a Fortune 500 company.
- Author(s)Dawn M Staszak
- PublisherRealityisbooks.Com, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRealityisbooks.Com, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.