All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how the demands of companies for protection of their patents and copyrights and the culture of file sharing has given rise to a class conflict in which creators of the information are lined up against a possessing class who mopolize what the hackers produce.
- Author(s)McKenzie Wark
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight332 g
- Width138 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.