Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionTitle: A Hand-book of travel round the Southern Coast of England. A picturesque, antiquarian and topographical description of the scenery, towns, and ancient remains of that part of the coast. Illustrated, etc.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world's largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all kwn languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The HISTORY OF CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. Titles in this collection provide cultural, statistical, commercial, chrological and geo-ecomic histories of Central and South America. This series also includes texts, reports, letters, and illustrated and interpretive histories of indigeus peoples, and the natural and built environments that have fascinated historians for centuries. Along with written records, the collection features transcribed oral histories and traditions spanning the range of cultures and civilisations in the southern hemisphere. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ British Library Anymous; 1849. pp. iv, 324: plates.; 8 . 1303.k.4.
- PublisherBritish Library, Historical Print Editions
- Date of Publication27/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBritish Library, Historical Print Editions
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight739 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.