All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
About this product
- DescriptionA Handbook for Inter-professional Practice in the Human Services: Learning to Work Together is an essential text for all students of inter-professional education, and for practitioners looking to understand and develop better inter-agency working. With an emphasis on working collaboratively with fellow professionals, service users and the community, and developing an holistic approach to working, this is an essential resource for anyone studying on courses in social work, nursing, education, health, medicine, social policy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, physiotherapy and dentistry, and for all those with an interest in the human services.
- Author BiographyProfessor Brian Littlechild, University of Hertfordshire.Professor Roger Smith, De Montfort University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width191 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBrian Littlechild,Roger Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.