Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionCardiac resynchronisation therapy (CRT) is a relatively new treatment for heart failure which has come into prominence over the last decade as it produces significant improvements in morbidity and mortality over and above heart failure drug therapies. This is also a dynamic field with ever-improving implant techniques and an ever-increasing scope for patients who benefit from this therapy. Whilst the use of cardiac resynchronisation is steadily increasing, studies and surveys world-wide have demonstrated that this life-saving therapy remains under-used possibly due to a lack of understanding of the indications and benefits of this therapy as well as a gap in kwledge regarding the management of patients who have CRT implants. This succinct yet thorough handbook contains eight chapters that will cover the historical developments of cardiac resynchronisation therapy, the basics of heart failure, application of CRT in heart failure including implant techniques, management of complications, optimisation techniques, as well as methods to minimise n-response of therapy by appropriate identification of patients who benefit from this treatment.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight244 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAmir Masood Zaidi,Graeme Kirkwood,Rajavarma Viswesvaraiah,Rajiv Sankaranarayanan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.