All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike the best-selling first two editions, A Handbook of Statistical Analyses using R, Third Edition provides an up-to-date guide to data analysis using the R system for statistical computing. The book explains how to conduct a range of statistical analyses, from simple inference to recursive partitioning to cluster analysis. New to the Third Edition * Three new chapters on quantile regression, missing values, and Bayesian inference * Extra material in the logistic regression chapter that describes a regression model for ordered categorical response variables * Additional exercises * More detailed explanations of R code * New section in each chapter summarizing the results of the analyses * Updated version of the HSAUR package (HSAUR3), which includes some slides that can be used in introductory statistics courses Whether you're a data analyst, scientist, or student, this handbook shows you how to easily use R to effectively evaluate your data. With numerous real-world examples, it emphasizes the practical application and interpretation of results.
- Author(s)Brian S. Everitt,Torsten Hothorn
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note153 black & white illustrations, 78 black & white tables
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.