All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.30
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
About this product
- DescriptionA Handbook of Statistics and Quantitative Analysis for Educational Leadership is an approachable reference for all levels of educational leadership. The topics are presented with a clarity that makes the mathematics accessible, even if the reader has t had prior training in research methods or statistics. The handbook's refreshing treatment of the material includes concrete examples and questions for discussion that provide educational leaders the tools they need to make data-based decisions. From understanding statistical vocabulary to the choosing of statistical procedures, the topics presented are organized in increasing complexity, providing a solid foundation upon which the next topic may be based. A Handbook of Statistics and Quantitative Analysis is an invaluable reference tool in the pursuit of a masters or doctoral degree.
- Author BiographyDr. John W. Mulcahy is the Charles A. Dana Professor of Educational Leadership, professor of management, and senior professor in the Schools of Business and Education at the University of Bridgeport. He has just completed his fortieth year in higher education and is the immediate past president of the National Academy for the Advancement of Educational Research. Dr. Jess L. Gregory is a recent graduate of the University of Bridgeport's doctoral program in educational leadership, where she earned the award for the Outstanding Dissertation of the Year. Dr. Gregory is an urban educator devoted to making abstract concepts concrete.
- Author(s)Jess L. Gregory,John W. Mulcahy
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication13/08/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.