All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook describes the historical and legal background to the TRIPS Agreement, its role in the WTO and its institutional framework and reviews the following areas: general provisions and basic principles; copyright and related rights; trademarks; geographical indications; patents; industrial designs, layout-designs, undisclosed information and anti-competitive practices; enforcement of IPRs; dispute settlement in the context of the TRIPS Agreement; TRIPS and public health; and current TRIPS issues. It contains a guide to TRIPS tifications by WTO members and describes how to access and make use of the official documentation relating to the TRIPS Agreement and related issues. Furthermore, it includes the legal texts of the TRIPS Agreement and the relevant provisions of the WIPO conventions referred to in it, as well as subsequent relevant WTO instruments.
- Author BiographyAntony Taubman is Director of the Intellectual Property Division of the WTO Secretariat. Hannu Wager is a senior officer in the Intellectual Property Division of the WTO Secretariat. Jayashree Watal is a senior officer in the Intellectual Property Division of the WTO Secretariat.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 9 tables
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAntony Taubman,Hannu Wager,Jayashree Watal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.