All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed on its first publication, rich in fictional delights, this complete collection of Virginia Woolf's shorter fiction ranges from 1906 until the month before she died in 1941. The volume offers us an invaluable insight into Virginia Woolf's development as a writer, vividly demonstrating her evolving characterisations, narrative methods and themes, often elaborated in her vels, to which this book serves both as a fascinating introduction for new readers and companion for old.
- Author BiographyVirginia Woolf was born in London in 1882, the daughter of Sir Leslie Stephen, first editor of The Dictionary of National Biography. From 1915, when she published her first novel, The Voyage Out, Virginia Woolf maintained an astonishing output of fiction, literary criticism, essays and biography. In 1912 she married Leonard Woolf, and in 1917 they founded The Hogarth Press. Virginia Woolf suffered a series of mental breakdowns throughout her life, and on 28 March 1941 she committed suicide.
- Author(s)Virginia Woolf
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication03/04/2003
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight236 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.56Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.