All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionArtem Boltyenkov explores the ways in which the hearing impaired can afford aided hearing. The most humane option for all hearing impaired is full reimbursement healthcare ecomic policy. Unfortunately, providing free aided hearing for all hearing impaired in the population is very costly. Countries, which cant afford such generosity, need to kw how to spend their limited resources wisely. The author recommends implementing the subsidized loans or the subsidized savings and loans healthcare ecomic policy to help the hearing impaired to afford aided hearing.
- Author BiographyDr. Artem Boltyenkov has written his doctoral thesis at the Leipzig Graduate School of Management. His research focus is health economics of hearing impairment.
- Author(s)Artem Boltyenkov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/11/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight239 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.