Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.28Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.08
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.45
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.12
- AU $24.51Trending at AU $26.70
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of Mama Heartfilled's family recipes used for the traditional Easter breakfast, dinner, and desserts, along with a few of her original Easter and spring poems. It includes artwork by her son Rock and other illustrations.
- Author BiographyFirst and foremost, I am a mother of eight wonderful children and nine grandchildren, of whom I am very proud. I am also a bi-vocational ordained evangelical minister, and a Christian Counselor. I received my B.S. degree in 2004, studying primarily in the areas of Psychology, with minors in Religion and English. I received my Masters Degree in 2009 in Psychological Counseling with an emphasis in Christian Counseling. My personal online ministry is geared toward victims of sexual and domestic violence, including victims of childhood sexual abuse, whether currently or in the past. It is now located on the international web at http: //gofishministries.wordpress.com God has brought me through such diverse tribulations as sexual, physical, and mental abuse, being a victim of a drunk driving accident, spousal pornography addiction, adultery, divorce, remarriage, a very brief, though unjust, incarceration, and having experienced multiple miscarriages, being unemployed long term, and various other trials. God's word tells us that All things work together for good to those who love the Lord and are called according to the purposes of God. Since I have this hope, I believe that God has blessed me with the ability to share what I have learned of these issues to the Christian community, and I hope to be able to use my personal experiences as a ministry of God's grace and in the comforting of the people of God with the truth of God's mercy. I claim II Corinthians 1: 3 & 4 as my calling, which states: Blessed be God, the Origin of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Origin of mercies, and the God of comfort; who comforts us in all our troubles, that we may be able to comfort those who are in trouble, by the comfort we ourselves have been given by God.
- Author(s)Kimberly M Hartfield
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.