All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHis sister has found the love of her life, but is it all too far out of reach for him? All David has ever wanted was love and security. He believes he can attain his desire by winning the heart of Josie Klassen. But Josie's love for someone else casts a shadow on David's dream, making him question if love is possible for someone like him. Can David set aside his own ideas and fears and open his heart to the one God has planned for him?
- Author BiographyBestselling, award-winning author Kim Vogel Sawyer wears many hats besides writer. As a wife, mother, grandmother, and active participant in her church, her life is happily full. But Kim's passion lies in writing stories of hope that encourage her readers to place their lives in God's capable hands. An active speaking ministry assists her with her desire. Kim and her husband make their home on the beautiful plains of Kansas, the setting for many of Kim's novels. She is the author of more than twenty novels.
- Author(s)Kim Vogel Sawyer
- PublisherHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleMountain Lake Minnesota, a Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.17Trending at AU $14.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.