All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionTalking about baby momma drama, Keith Dash has endured it all, at least that's what he thought. Nevertheless, he's all man though, and even losing his sons mother, whom he loved dearly, to the streets, never once did he ever think about giving up; for the sake of one last son, he couldn't. After the divorce was final, he met her. She was a breath of fresh air. She was beautiful, intelligent, independent, and most importantly, she was a dedicated member of the church society. Besides being self-employed and working out of her own home, which she inherited from her biological father, something else was going on in that house, and it had absolutely thing to do with her beauty salon. Were strange things happening because of a longtime friend whom she allowed into her home? Just goes to show that you cant trust people more than you can yourself!
- Author(s)Earline Robinson
- Date of Publication16/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.