Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionBray, in County Wicklow, dates back to the Viking age. This volume recalls shops, businesses, churches and schools and records some of the events that have occurred: from smuggling in the 18th century, to the opening of Ardmore Studios. It describes the life of the people who have lived, worked and visited this seaside town over the centuries.
- Author(s)Arthur Flynn
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight240 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.