All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this successful text has been thoroughly updated to take into account recent research, and w begins at 1830. Charmley examines the history of the party and takes the story through the recent 'wilderness years' following the 1997 election fiasco, right up to David Cameron's leadership.
- Author BiographyJOHN CHARMLEY is Professor of Modern History at the University of East Anglia, UK. His other publications include Churchill: The End to Glory and Churchill's Grand Alliance.
- Author(s)John Charmley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/03/2008
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleBritish Studies Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight362 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.