All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionDescribing its main features from the Middle Ages to the end of the 20th century, this is a concise general history of education in Wales which shows how the system of education in Wales has evolved.
- Author BiographyProfessor Gareth Elwyn Jones was a lecturer and reader at Swansea University for almost two decades and chair of education at the University of Aberystwyth. He was made an MBE in 2007 for his services to education.
- Author(s)Gareth Elwyn Jones,Gordon Roderick
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2003
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Weight399 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.