Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a 3-year editorial effort, Enrich Professional Publishing is proud to offer the first comprehensive English language overview of journalism in China, The History of Journalism in China (10-Volume Set). Over the course of 10 volumes, and more than 2,000 pages, the series spans 200 BC to 1991, and covers all aspects of journalism in China's history, including newspapers, periodicals, news agencies, broadcast television, photography, documentary film, and journals. The History of Journalism presents the development of journalism in China against the backdrop of the major events in China's history (the first and second Si-Japanese Wars, the Chinese Civil War, and the Cultural Revolution). The 10 volumes of The History of Journalism offer unique insights into all aspects of journalism in the entire Chinese-speaking world, from the Mainland to Taiwan to Hong Kong to Macau and to the larger Chinese diaspora. The author of this series, Fang Hanqi, Professor Emeritus in Journalism, has been called the Father of China's Modern Journalism.
- Author BiographyFang Hanqi is a Professor Emeritus of Journalism at Renmin University of China. He has been called the Father of China's Modern Journalism. He is the Director of the Chinese Journalism Association and Honorary Chairman of the Chinese Journalism History Association. He is the author of Newspaper in Ancient China, The Press History (1979), The Press History of Modern China (1981), Press and Journalists in the History (1991), The Great Newspaper and Journalists.
- Author(s)Hanqi Fang
- PublisherEnrich Professional Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleA History of Journalism in China
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSilkroad Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEnrich Professional Publishing
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.