Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.70
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.40
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn this comprehensive historical overview, the author writes about monetary unions with an admirable completeness and covers such themes as: *The Gold Standard *Monetary Unions in Countries and Areas from Latin America to The British Empire to Japan and Korea with many in between *EMU and its Policy Ramifications *the CFA Franc Zone in the former French Colonies. Written in readable and enjoyable prose, A History of Monetary Unions combines historical analysis with present day context. The book will be of great interest to students and academics involved in the study of money, banking and finance. It is also essential reading for anyone working in the financial sector.
- Author BiographyJohn Chown is a principal partner in Chown Dewhurst LLP, an Independent UK and International Tax advisor. Another of his books, History of Money, is also available from Routledge.
- Author(s)John F. Chown
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.