All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionSophisticated in its analytical content, current in its coverage and informed throughout by fascinating historical and cultural contexts, A History of Narrative Film is one of the most respected and widely read texts in film studies. This fifth edition features a new chapter on twenty-first century film and includes refreshed coverage of contemporary digital production, distribution and consumption of film. Now 20% shorter, with new four-colour design and an updated art programme, A History of Narrative Film is also the only film history text available as an ebook.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Cook is a Professor in the Department of Media Studies at the University of North Carolina, Greensboro. He is the author of Lost Illusions: American Cinema in the Shadow of Watergate and Vietnam, 1970-1979 (University of California Press, 2002).
- Author(s)David A. Cook
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1890 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.