All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough the two representations of Paekche history differ markedly the underlying problem faced by both the twelfth century and the twenty first century historian is essentially the same, fashioning a responsible and reasonably coherent history of the kingdom, from the meagre, fragmentary evidence.
- Author BiographyJonathan W. Best is Professor of Art History at Wesleyan University.
- Author(s)Jonathan W. Best
- PublisherHarvard University, Asia Center
- Date of Publication23/02/2007
- SubjectAncient History
- Series TitleHarvard East Asian Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 256
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University, Asia Center
- Content Note6 maps
- Weight920 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.