All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe screenplay is currently the focus of extensive critical re-evaluation, however, as yet there has been comprehensive study of its historical development. International in scope and placing emphasis on the development and variety of screenplay texts themselves, this book will be an important and invative addition to the current literature.
- Author BiographySteven Price is Senior Lecturer in English at Bangor University. He is the author of The Screenplay: Authorship, Theory and Criticism; The Plays, Screenplays and Films of David Mamet; and (with William Tydeman) Oscar Wilde: Salome. His previous book, The Screenplay: Authorship, Theory and Criticism, was shortlisted for the American Theatre Library Association's Richard Wall Memorial Award in 2011.
- Author(s)Steven Price
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.