All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes a short history of 17th-Century England as it relates to Hobbes's thought. Includes a chrology of Hobbes's life and works. Comprehensive expository coverage of around 150 key concepts. Explicitly addressed to students of philosophy, politics, history, theology.
- Author BiographyA. P. Martinich is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Texas at Austin. He is the author of several books, including The Two Gods of Leviathan (1993), and is in addition the editor of Philosophy of Language (Second Edition, 1990).
- Author(s)Al P. Martinich
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/1995
- Series TitleBlackwell Philosopher Dictionaries S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight550 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.