CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
About this product
- DescriptionImagine what would happen if time became mixed up! Turtle is desperate for a holiday. He has been holding the world's timepiece, a clock, on his back for so long that it is w stuck to his shell. His friend Frog agrees to carry the clock while Turtle is away on vacation. But Frog catches a terrible cold, and each time he sneezes, the clock jumps forward-causing utter chaos in People Land. Meanwhile, Professor Hare, whose job it is to keep the clock running smoothly, races to find a cure for Frog's cold, but can he set things right before Turtle returns? Find out in this delightfully illustrated story, where time has gone mad!
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHOR: John Mero is a writer and storyteller who enjoys creating characters kids can identify with and a sense of excitement and action. A Holiday From Time was co-written by his wife Ros and two children, Bonnie and Cal.
- Author(s)John Mero
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.