All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
About this product
- DescriptionLove and loyalties get tested in ather gripping LA drama from Lucy Broadbent Pearl Sash lives the dream. Adoring husband, perfect child, and a glamorous Hollywood Hills mansion. Shame how perfect gets boring, isn't it? Cue the re-entrance of Brett. Dangerous, sexy Brett who she married years ago, and who left her the second his own Hollywood star was rising. Now he's back, wanting to start over. No man ever made her feel so bad. No man ever made her feel so good! Will Pearl make the right decision to get her own Hollywood ending?
- Author BiographyLucy Broadbent is a British journalist living in West Hollywood, California. She has worked as a columnist for the Independent, Marie Claire, She and Hello! magazine, writing about her life in LA. She also regularly contributes to other publications, such as the Times, Glamour, Eve and others.
- Author(s)Lucy Broadbent
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Black Dress
- Weight188 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.