CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis prayer book follows the rhythms and seasons of the natural and Christian year as it is observed on Holy Island. More contemplative than the very earthy spirituality of Iona, each day of the week has a special theme: Sunday - resurrection and renewal; Monday - creation; Tuesday - incarnation and peace; Wednesday - the Holy Spirit in mission and healing; Thursday - community and unity; Friday - with broken people at the Cross; and Saturday - leisure (morning) and the Saints (night).
- Author BiographyRay Simpson is an Anglican priest and is Guardian of the Community of Aidan and Hilda, a dispersed community (like the Iona Community) with a retreat house on Holy Island. He is the author of numerous books on Celtic spirituality published by Hodder and HarperCollins, including Exploring Celtic Spirituality Celtic Worship Through the Year and Before We Say Goodbye .
- Author(s)Ray Simpson
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.