All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA HOMEOPATHIC HANDBOOK OF NATURAL REMEDIES offers a succinct explanation of homeopathy, a method of healing that works by stimulating the body's natural defenses, and equips you to identify symptoms and treat a wide range of conditions. Josephson's step-by-step instructions for preparing and stocking your home kit make this approach to health accessible to the beginner. Her thorough explanations of various remedies allow you to t only administer treatment but understand the science behind them. As an experienced practitioner, she also offers remedies and insights that will be useful to hose who are already familiar with homeopathy. In addition to homeopathic first-aid treatment for back pain, puncture wounds, eye injuries, fractures, and insect bites, among other things, the book outlines remedies for a wide range of everyday ailments, including: allergies, coughs, colds, flu, fevers, digestive problems, headaches, PMS, earaches, insomnia, jet lag, emotional disorders, and more. A separate section deals specifically with paediatrics.
- Author Biography<b>Laura Josephson, C.C.H., R.S.Hom. (NA)</b> has been in homeopathic practice since 1992. She is currently the president of the New York State Homeopathic Association. Her interest in homeopathy grew out of her study of herbology and hermetic science. She has studied at the New York School of Homeopathy, the Atlantic Academy of Classical Homeopathy, the New England School of Homeopathy, and with various leaders in the field from around the world. A native of Northern California, she maintains a private practice in Rockland County, New York, where she lives with her husband, four daughters, and a menagerie of dogs, cats, and birds.
- Author(s)Laura Josephson
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication13/08/2002
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight351 g
- Width130 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $87.94
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.