Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionKorea's traditional love poetry is little kwn in the West. This anthology contains examples of all genres: vernacular to long lyrical poems. A witty informative commentary links the poems and sets them in context.
- Author BiographyKevin O'Rourke, Professor of English at Kyunghee University in Seoul, is an Irish priest (Columban Fathers), who has lived in Korea since 1964. The first foreigner to receive a PhD in Korean literature (Yonsei University, 1982), and author of more than twenty books of Korean literature in translation, he has been at the forefront of the effort to introduce Korean literature to the West.
- Author(s)Kevin O'Rourke
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationFolkestone
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGlobal Oriental Ltd
- Weight400 g
- Width145 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byKevin O'Rourke
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.