All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New York Times bestselling vel. Rhode Island, 1938. A sweltering summer of secrets, passion and betrayal...'I wish I could remember more. I wish I had taken down every detail, because I didn't see him again until the summer of 1938; the summer the hurricane came and washed the world away...' Lily Dane has returned to the exclusive enclave of Seaview, Rhode Island, hoping for an escape from the city and from her heartbreak. What she gets instead is the pain of facing newlyweds Budgie and Nick Greenwald - her former best friend and former fiance. During lazy days and gin-soaked nights, Lily is drawn back under Budgie's glamorous and enticing influence, and the truth behind Budgie and Nick's betrayal of Lily begins to emerge. And as the spectre of war in Europe looms, a storm threatens to destroy everything...
- Author BiographyA graduate of Stanford University with an MBA from Columbia, Beatriz Williams spent several years in New York and London hiding her early attempts at fiction, first on company laptops as a communications strategy consultant, and then as an at-home producer of small persons, before her career as a writer took off. She lives with her husband and four children near the Connecticut shore.
- Author(s)Beatriz Williams
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight300 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.55
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.