All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
About this product
- DescriptionNet-centric warfare requires information superiority to enable decision superiority, culminating in insurmountable combat power against our enemies on the battlefield. Information superiority must be attained and retained for success in today's joint/coalition battlespace. To accomplish this goal, our combat networks must reliably, expediently and completely deliver over a wide range of mobile and fixed assets. Furthermore, each asset must be given special consideration for the sensitivity, priority and volume of information required by the mission. Evolving a grand design of the enabling network will require a flexible evaluation platform to try and select the right combination of network strategies and protocols in the realms of topology control and routing. This research will result in a toolkit for ns2 that will enable rapid interfacing and evaluation of new networking algorithms and/or protocols. The toolkit will be the springboard for development of an optimal, multi-dimensional and flexible network for linking combat entities in the battlespace.
- Author(s)David M Dines
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight141 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.