All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Peace Dividend Decade existed from 1992-1999. The beginnings and foundations of The Decade started with along with support later, based upon the discussions presented here. At the time, I was Associate Vice President at the Society for Computer Simulation, SCS.org, in La Jolla, California. The activity I was charged with was Emergency Management and Planning Technical Engineering Activity. In helping to improve emergency management and planning, we were able to establish the Peace Dividend decade that say great growth in quality of life as we had really move past the Cold War and its' obligations and implications of working on a world-wide basis. During this time, one protocol that had to be followed precisely is that we all are scientist. As scientist, we are able to share observations, discoveries, and have discussions. However, as scientist, we are t allowed to talk about politics or religion. My mother attended the 3rd leading women's college at the time in the early 1950's, it was a Southern University, and my reminded me in polite conversation t to talk about religion or politics as well achieving more with honey than with vinegar. I mention this because my mother's philosophy along with my father's executive management teachings allowed for a breakthrough that helped all. We can achieve it again, and I hope these reading will show a framework of how to do it again, . Diana Kanecki November 4, 2012 P.S.: During the time, my former name was David Kanecki. I am a m2f transsexual and transitioned to expand my mission to help people by overcoming my hiding and anguish. I kw some may t understand; yet, we can all live and work together peacefully.
- Author BiographyDiana Kanecki is an Emeritus Vice President of the Society for Computer Simulation. During the time of 1992 to 1999, Ms. Kanecki was the chairperson for the Emergency Management and Planning Technical Engineering Activity for the Society for Computer Simulation as well as ceo of her own company Kanecki Associates. Currently, Ms. Kanecki is ceo of Kanecki Associates Inc. and DKA Strategic Planning, management services and publishing respectively. In addition, Ms. Kanecki is a member of Infragard and actively works with FBI in the Milwaukee area. The topics discuss the philosophy, psychology, and strategic planning to move to a better future.
- Author(s)Diana Kanecki
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.