All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaughter is the best medicine! And Bob Phillips, the primary care doctor of practical jokes, joins comic forces with cartoonist Jonny Hawkins to present one unforgettable dose of healthy humor and medical merriment in the form of - absolutely hilarious anecdotes; one-liners worth repeating; jokes to cure what ails a person; and, cartoons to brighten any day. Anyone who has been a patient, is part of the medical profession, or just wants to be sure their funny bone is working will love this prescription of laughter.
- Author BiographyBob Phillips, master compiler of inspirational verses, Scripture references, and quotes on the lighter, humorous side of life, has written a hundred books with combined sales of more than 11 million copies. Bob also serves as executive director emeritus for Hume Lake Christian Camps and is a licensed family counselor in California. Jonny Hawkins is a full-time cartoonist whose work has appeared in more than 600 publications. He also creates five themed Cartoon-a-Day calendars each year. Jonny and his wife, Carissa, have three children and live in Michigan.
- Author(s)Bob Phillips
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jonny Hawkins
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $33.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.