Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis 90 page journal with art and reflections by Judith Shaw, offers small, beautiful, jewel-toned images on 1/3 of the pages. Judith's art is inspired by ancient wisdom and sacred geometry. The images and words will inspire you as you fill up your journal with your own thoughts and images.
- Author BiographyJudith Shaw, a graduate of the San Francisco Art Institute, has been interested in myth, culture and mystical studies all her life. From a college paper on Beauty and the Beast to a much later series of paintings on Beauty and the Beast... From a student painting of circles to her current fascination with the interlocking circles of sacred geometry... From reading When God Was A Woman in the early 70's to her ongoing visual exploration of the role of the Goddess in our modern world... From her very first oil painting of a tree to her most current painting, The Mother Tree - her early influences of Jackson Pollack's abandon, and Van Gogh's emotionality are evident. Originally from New Orleans, she has traveled in Mexico, Central America, China, Europe and Greece and lived in Mexico and Greece. The passion and bright colors of many of these places have affected her palette and style. Judith makes art, dances with abandon and experiences the world through travel and study.
- Author(s)Judith Shaw
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.