All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionDon Hamacher's life story can almost be a handbook for a happy existence. After graduating from college, he dreams of becoming a US Marine band director, but his poor eyesight results in an horable discharge. Luckily, he still sees well eugh to keep his eyes on Maggie, his college sweetheart. After he lands a job at a high school in Robinson, Illiis, the two are married in 1944. Almost seventy years later, they are still married. More than just a family man, however, Don has also been a musician, teacher, traveler, pilot, historian, and risk taker. A flair for the dramatic led him to team up with his friend and colleague Jim Griggs to form the Dog N Suds franchise. Its evolution from a single hot dog and root beer establishment in Illiis to franchises throughout the United States and Canada shows that, with hard work, dreams really can come true. In this memoir, you can see how living a life defined by enthusiasm, determination, and love leads to rich rewards.
- Date of Publication26/06/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: Business
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.