All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionWhitehead's magnum opus is as important as it is difficult. It is the only work in which his metaphysical ideas are stated systematically and completely, and his metaphysics are the heart of his philosophical system as a whole. Sherburne has rearranged the text in a way designed to lead the student logically and coherently through the intricacies of the system without losing the vigor of Whitehead's often brilliant prose. The Key renders Process and Reality pedagogically accessible for the first time. Journal of Religion
- Author BiographyDonald W. Sherburne is professor of philosophy at Vaderbilt University.
- Author(s)Donald W. Sherburne
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1981
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteviii, 264 p.
- Weight298 g
- Width124 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.