All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionFor the young woman kidnapped on her way home from the pub, the nightmare is about to begin...Weeks after Caitlin Kinnear goes missing, the police are unable to break her case. Worse they are t even certain harm has come to her. But determined to pursue all leads, DI Damen Brook and his team begin to trawl through the murky world of cheap migrant labour. Convinced that the answers lie hidden within its depths, Brook soon begins to realise Caitlin is in terrible danger. When the body of ather young girl turns up it becomes clear that Caitlin's abduction might t be an isolated incident and the race is on to save her. But with time running out, can Brook put the pieces together and find Caitlin before it's too late?
- Author BiographySteven Dunne was born in Bradford, Yorkshire but moved to London after attending Kent University and St Mary's College in Twickenham. He became a freelance journalist writing for The Times and the Independent and, after co-writing a comedy pilot, wrote the book for The Latchmere Theatre's award-winning pantomime Hansel and Gretel. Since moving to Derby he has written the highly acclaimed thrillers - THE REAPER, THE DISCIPLE, DEITY and THE UNQUIET GRAVE, A KILLING MOON and DEATH DO US PART, all featuring DI Damen Brook of Derby CID. He is also a part-time teacher in the city.
- Author(s)Steven Dunne
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDI Damen Brook
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/03/2017
- Weight624 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.