All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $27.60
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $46.79
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.84
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $12.91
- AU $20.05Trending at AU $31.71
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $51.41
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.24
About this product
- DescriptionAfter seven members of their family are kidnapped by a sinister organization kwn as the Vespers, 13-year-old Dan Cahill and his older sister, Amy, vow to bring the hostages home. But then the ransom comes in and the Vespers demand the impossible.
- Author BiographyJude Watson is the author of two 39 Clues books, BEYOND THE GRAVE and IN TOO DEEP, and the bestselling Star Wars: Last of the Jedi and Jedi Quest series. As Judy Blundell, she wrote WHAT I SAW AND HOW I LIED, the 2008 winner of The National Book Award for Young People's Literature. She lives in Katonah, New York with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Jude Watson
- PublisherScholastic US
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series Title39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Read byDavid Pittu
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time285
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.