All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.48
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $24.53Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.58
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.76
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $34.14
About this product
- DescriptionA Kiss from Heaven was inspired by a true story and written to help children grieve the loss of a loved one. One day Rashana learned that a former classmate had tragically lost his wife in a car accident, leaving him with two young daughters. A few days later one of his girls was seen looking out the window at the graveyard nestled in beside the little church across the street from where they lived. It was Rashana's compassion for those girls that brought A Kiss from Heaven to life.
- Author BiographyRashana is an alternative therapist living in Nova Scotia, Canada. She is trained in the Family Services field and is the author of several books. Her greatest joy is in being of service to humanity through her work, her books and her workshops. It is her desire that A Kiss from Heaven will offer comfort for children grieving loss of a loved one, be it from death, divorce or any kind of separation from a significant person in their life.
- PublisherInner Nature Publishing
- Date of Publication09/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInner Nature Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dani May
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.