All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJanine Cole, a single mother with a young daughter, has almost given up on her dream to be a chef. But then her new friend Randy Gordon enters her into a cooking competition. The prize? A job at one of the best restaurants in town. It's clear that Randy believes in her, but does Janine believe in herself?
- Author BiographyJulian Thomlinson (MA) is a full-time writer and creative consultant. He has been involved in the ELT industry since 1993 as a teacher, teacher-trainer, examiner, publisher, editor and author. Julian has been involved in the production of a number of previous titles for Heinle Cengage, such as Speak Out!, First Class and the Foundations Reading Library. He has also worked as a professional writer in a number of other fields, including the film and television industry. Currently, as well as coauthoring Sequences, Julian is the story editor on the new Page Turners graded reading series. Sue Leather (MA) is a full-time ELT consultant and writer. She has been writing original learner fiction since 1990, and is now also an editor. In 2000, she set up her own consultancy group and now works on educational projects all over the world. Her main interests within ELT are materials development, teacher training and trainer training. Currently, Sue is Series Development Editor on the new Page Turners graded reading series.
- Author(s)Julian Thomlinson,Sue Leather
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight91 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.