All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionA little dog with literary aspirations tells the sweet story of his life in the Blue Ridge Mountains as he grows up and learns to become a hearing aid service dog. Bright, curious and engaging, Knightley, an Australian shepherd with a rescued Norwegian Elkhound as a sister, discovers a wonderful world and captures the hearts of his friends. He discovers that other dogs are t as lucky and with the help of his co-author hopes to deliver the message that all dogs deserve a safe and happy home. Full color photographs on every page with text.
- Author BiographyKnightley, an Australian Shepherd born in Lewisburg, West Virginia, is currently employed as a hearing aid dog for his co-author, Leslie Shelor. He also works as the official greeter at Greenberry House Yarn and Gift Shop in Meadows of Dan, Virginia. He and his sister Emma, a Norwegian Elkhound rescue, live in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia with their mother, Leslie Shelor. Leslie Shelor is the author of The Hills Touch Heaven, the story of the Shelor family in America. She is also a fiber artist and owns Greenberry House, a yarn, book and vintage gift store in Meadows of Dan, Virginia.
- Author(s)Knightley Shelor
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.