All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.70
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.40
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionStep back in time and rediscover the sweet delights of the rewned Parisian confectioner, A La Mere de Famille, established in 1761 and continuing to entice the world with its old-fashioned favourites and French regional specialities. This stunning cookbook contains over 100 authentic recipes by the legendary Parisian chocolate and sweet experts, from traditional financiers and macaroons to chocolate marshmallow lollipops, hazelnut caramels and candied pineapple. The easy to follow recipes ensure this sweet haven can be reinvented in your very own kitchen. The beautiful photography and illustrations in A La Mere de Famille will whisk you to the heart of this enchanting confectionery store. Learn the kw-how of the confectioner's trade as you track the beginnings, journey and craftsmanship of A La Mere de Famille, details of which you will find nestled between a wedge of pistachio ugat and a slice of zesty lemon cake.
- Author BiographyJulien Merceron is the latest in a long line of dedicated patissiers, chocolatiers and confectioners to stamp his indelible mark on the A la M re de Famille legacy. Working alongside master craftsman Meilleur Ouvrier, Julien plays with traditional confections to recreate chocolates, caramels and other sweet delicacies for which A la M re de Famille is so famous. Here, he shares some of his favourite recipes.
- Author(s)Julian Merceron
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight1336 g
- Width214 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Photographs byJean Cazals
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.