Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.51
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.74
About this product
- DescriptionBrother against brother and families split asunder was a common theme for those who lived in Virginia and what became West Virginia during the American Civil War. Spirited, liberal-minded Sharra Montgomery and Chandler Ashton, a dashing southern gentleman, met during these tumultuous times. Can their love survive the heated battles surrounding them that threaten to split them, the state and the country apart?
- Author BiographyLisa Hapney grew up in the rolling hills of West Virginia, which led to her interest in the history of the area, as well as the theme for this book. Although she has long since moved away, she carries an ongoing fondness for its people and places. The first draft of A Lack of Civility was written almost 20 years ago after having read a box of her grandmother's romance novels and was the first book Ms. Hapney produced. She currently lives in Georgia and works for an engineering company.
- Author(s)Lisa Hapney
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.