All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $36.02
- AU $32.07Trending at AU $37.32
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.52
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.75
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $28.16Trending at AU $30.86
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.29
About this product
- DescriptionIsabella L. Bird most famous book is probably A Lady's Life in the Rocky Mountains. Bird's time in the Rockies was enlivened especially by her acquaintance with Jim Nugent, a textbook outlaw with one eye and an affinity for violence and poetry. A man any woman might love but sane woman would marry, Bird declared in a section excised from her letters before their publication.
- Author BiographyIsabella Lucy Bird (1831-1904) was a nineteenth-century English explorer, writer, and a natural historian.
- Author(s)Isabella L Bird
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.