All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.52Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.86
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.68Trending at AU $13.16
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- Description1314. Northumberland, England, during the time of the Scottish wars of independence. A time of lawlessness and suffering, when every man must look to what he believes are his own best interests. Young Walt Radulf of Syhale Mar gains his knighthood. He continues his father's practice of spying for the enemy king, Robert de Bruce, as a way of paying ransom to avoid the worst ravages of Bruce's cross border raids on homes and livestock. Walt would do almost anything to maintain his lands and wealth and realise his father's dream of building a fortified tower house on their extensive estate to the west at Bytilsden. His involvement with Bruce, much to the displeasure of his beautiful wife Katherine, eventually becomes so entangled that he puts his whole estates and family in jeopardy, and must fight t only to keep his lands but to keep his head on his shoulders.
- Author(s)Vic Selby
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationPershore
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 map
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.