Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionJust published! Arizona State Museum Archaeological Series 205 (ISBN 978-1-889747-91-0) A Landscape of Interactions During the Late Prehistoric Period in the Onavas Valley, Sora, Mexico, by Emilia Gallaga is the latest publication of the ASM Archaeological Series w available through on-line booksellers, and represents his dissertation done at the University of Arizona. This volume reports on his survey and analysis of site locations and land forms in the Onavas Valley, located in southern Sora along the Rio Yaqui. It also reports on the changing land use over time in the valley, the groups that seem to be represented in the area and those encountered by the first Europeans into the valley, and the role of the peoples in this area as intermediaries between coastal peoples to the south and west and more inland groups to the rth and east. At various times, a number of n-local goods were present and passed through the Onavas Valley, but many details of exactly how, when, and where that was accomplished remain challenges for future work in this understudied area of southern Sora.
- Author(s)Emiliano Gallaga
- PublisherArizona State Museum
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArizona State Museum
- Weight544 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.