All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $36.92Trending at AU $43.70
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.59
- AU $23.94Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.74
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.94
About this product
- DescriptionYou only get one chance at life... Right? People are always told what to do in life--a destiny is laid out for us as soon as we are born... But what if that destiny of yours was only to be killed...? That is the situation Eero finds himself in. After having his childhood shattered by the massacre of his family, a sudden, unexpected calling from the voices far beyond will be the only chance he has to change his fate... Not only to save himself, but the entire world. Taken against his will and thrown into a whole new world filled with magic, mysteries, and deception, it will be up to Eero and his newly found friends to rewrite the history books. Bound together by the same destiny, they will fight to bring down the force which threatens each and every one of their existences, going to unimaginable lengths as they find out just what they can really do. But is it already too late? Can you ever really change what fate already has in store for you...? --- A Lapse in Time, is the first book in The Twisted Trilogy. The journey begins here; a journey which never stops turning, never loses momentum, even if some characters lose themselves throughout the chaos as reality unfolds around them... The Twisted Trilogy is in the dark fantasy genre; if you enjoy witchcraft, demons, history, and science-fiction, The Twisted Trilogy is sure to quench your hunger from every angle, right from the start, until the very end.
- Author BiographyToday, people seem more lost than ever. Distracted by ever-advancing technology, money, mere objects, and blinded-sided by lies, many often find themselves stumbling in a dark, desolate world. Eventually, life becomes nothing more than a chore-something people have to force themselves to push through. It can be an awful place... But it can also be the most beautiful thing. I, Amanda Churi Menichello, wrote The Twisted Trilogy and plan on writing many more books to further express this view in multiple ways: even though darkness is everywhere, so is light. I have always wanted to inspire creativity and bring both hope and life, no matter how young. I began writing simply as a hobby when I was not even eight years of age, and since, it has progressed into a passionate love-one that calls so strongly to my heart and soul that I have decided to pursue writing as a career. I was eighteen-years-old when I published my first book, A Lapse in Time. I have been inspired not only by the endless support of my family, my friends, and my love but through the unseen magic in the world. While my books may not always be the biggest bowl of sunshine, I hope for them to bring comfort to so many who believe they have lost their way... To give hope, even if it can only be through these stories for now. No matter what happens, or how useless one may feel at times, everyone is important, and everyone is destined for something amazing... And no one can ever take that away.
- Author(s)Amanda Churi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight853 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kevin Filanowski
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.